Friday, April 13, 2012

Dreams :)

Hai guys,


            When talk about dreams, everybody is excited :) Big dream,small dream or impossible dream. I can say that everyone has their own dream. We can dream big but can we achieve the dream??? That's depend on our effort and Allah will :)


            You see people happy with their life and you dream to be happy like them. But did they really happy or they just pretend to be one just because to cover their pathetic life :) Guys, don dream to be someone else. Just be yourself and dream :)


           Like everybody, i also got my own dreamS :) see how i caps lock the S :) So that you guys realize that i have many dreams which i can not sure whether i can achieve it or not Y_Y . Well guys, old folk said that behind successful person, always has a big dream :) You can dream big but do nothing. Yeah, its really up to you how you want to do with your dream. It is your dream after all not us :)


           My dreamS?? HAHA~ I don think you guys has interest with my lame dream :P I have short distance dreams and long distance dreams. How cool is that?? :D I will reveal my short distance dream first. Bcoz i believe that when you start telling people about ur dream, it eventually motivate yourself to make ur dream come true. HAHA :)


                    
              My Stunning Short Distance Dream ( Cool!~ :D)             

                  
  •   To graduate with second class upper or Dean list
  •   To work at MNRB and try to be nice with the senior workers   
  • ( hopefully they can accept me a part of them. Damn Scared!~T_T)
  •   Get my own car :)
  •   Make my family happy ( in all the ways that i can)




* see how my short distance dream not that damn short right. I have my long distance dream. Much bigger than that. Much harder to achieve but i will try my best. why i don put my personal love as my short dream. I have my own reason :) by the way guys, don afraid to dream big. A big dream can lead to the big happiness. I believe that :)








                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment