Friday, February 11, 2011

i need a break~

Salam to all =)


         i know that i promise a lots story to tell you guys rite. but bcoz of time is killing me, i need to let all the story stay in my inbox. sory guys, it my bad =(  tomorrow i will go back to uum. i don know why every time i need to react like a childish. every time! guys, you know me well~ i admit that i love to be at home. I'M HOMESICK okehh =) 


         for sake of you guys, i will find 1 free time to post all the story that i promise u. i will. and i don know when is the time.  for sure the moment i went back, my work is waiting for me. uhuk uhuk~ poor me rite. when i will free with all this things?? 


         this all the checklist that i need to do when i went back~


             *need to setel the EB's assigment
             *need to find the gud tittle for my BE's assigment
             *on monday i need to register for the 0n9 quiz
             *ask syafiq about my biro and get full information about it
             *have metting with all blok ajk, meting with every paras within in week
             *get the exact no in your blok and go to office get the layard
             *make a good time table and make sure i follow it!
             *study back the past class note
             *get ready and be a NEW person after this


           i admit that my life is messy b4 this. i need to suit my position as RA. get pupil to know me well. i got into camp but thanks god! i got ecah with it. i need to make my self clear so that i can full focus. i want to get better result so i need to work hard.


          guys, i believe that if i want something, i need to let go something rite. so, i want to succes and get better result. at the same time, i want to be a good RA so i need to let go my free time. i can not join a lot of project. i just take project during the holiday. atceli i got 2 major project. Dinner and Marim. both are huge project. i really want to focus both project. get rid of other project first. 


         i love to join project. really i love it very much <3<3 it just that my goal is to get a gud result rite so i need to cut that out. not all but some of it. pray for me okeh =) i think that it form me.  baieeeeee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment