Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wake Up Call~

Salam to all~


        Currently i'm at UUM. hope that the holiday will never end but still it END. a bit sad but it is life. you can not get what you want. you have to work hard to get it. okehhh. like wat ever~ =) enough of it oke. guys! i got a very BIG WAKE UP CALL just now. i want to tell u guys. really! but it really private and personal. 


       but it really touch my heart and make me realize about my life. make me think about my  life. did i make a good choice or it just something that is fade for me. i don want think much about it. i just want every thing go by flow. 


       myb i need to change. change to be more nerd and motivated person. or i just need to be more focus. i thinks focus it is really important. F O C U S! yes. i need to focus later.it make me sad to remember about it. guys, i hope that you guys can support me from back. just pray for me. i really want the BEST in my life. i hope that my life will always shine. hope that sun will always light up my life. 


      "Ya Allah, hope that my life will always get the bless from YOU..."  AMIN~


*sigh*


       

No comments:

Post a Comment